Read all of this leaflet carefully before you start taking this medicine because it contains important information for you. Always take this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist has told you.
- Pregnancy, menstrual or menopausal bloating
- Food sensitivities and intolerances may cause bloating
- Infant colics
- Stress may cause bloating
- Keep this leaflet. You may need to read it again.
- Ask your pharmacist if you need more information or advice.
- If you get any side effects, talk to yourdoctor or pharmacist. This includes any possible side effects not listed in this leaflet. See section 4.
- You must talk to a doctor if you do notfeel better or if you feel worse.
- What is in this leaflet